Information for EmployersOrganizations achieve their missions when they bring the right talent to the task. The Himmelfarb Group helps nonprofits, foundations, academic institutions, and others working in the public interest do just that.
We manage searches for executive-level and other key staff.
- The Himmelfarb Group is among the premier retained executive search firms serving the public interest community in the Midwest and nationally.
- We reach broadly and beyond our clients’ usual circles, to identify outstanding candidates; we manage a process that moves smoothly and quickly.
- Our rates are competitive and our timelines aggressive.
- leadership needs assessment
- planning for change: succession, consolidation, merger, or growth
- executive search planning
- salary surveys and analysis
- executive orientation, on-boarding, goal-setting and performance review.
- coaching a board or staff so they can more successfully manage their own search;
- advising on the form and content of a position announcement;
- reaching out broadly to identify a group of qualified candidates;
- screening résumés and/or doing initial candidate interviews;
- making in-depth reference calls for finalist candidates.