The Himmelfarb Group is a boutique executive search firm helping local, regional, and national public interest organizations find, recruit, and hire the talent they need to achieve their missions.
- We manage searches to fill executive and other key positions.
- We consult on talent and human capital questions
- We customize limited sets of search services for smaller organizations.
Our work has brought effective leadership and thoughtful solutions to
- policy research and advocacy organizations
- cultural organizations and museums
- foundations and charities
- human services, education, and workforce development organizations , and
- academic institutions
Headquartered in Chicago, The Himmelfarb Group serves clients large and small in all parts of the country. Our clients work in many arenas including arts and culture, education and education reform, social services, public health, housing and economic development, children and families, the environment, local food systems, and issues of urban poverty; many are involved in efforts to advance social justice.